The ultra-smooth Algonquin series pays tribute to the First Nations tribe of the same name. The Algonquin people were instrumental in helping early settlers defend themselves against foreign invaders, and played an integral role in establishing the North American fur and tobacco trade. The Algonquin 2-Dot has a beautiful amber-brown hue with a classic glossy finish.
- Two brass dots in classic Brigham format
- Deep brown-amber colouring with glossy finish
- Stamped with the legendary 'Algonquin' name
- Also stamped with 3 digit shape code
- Brigham's patented 'zero tongue-bite' Rock Maple filtration system
- Available in a wide variety of shapes